Welcome to the Forum of the TWG for Emerging Evaluators!
We are glad you made it to this place and we look forward to discussing and collaborating with you on topics that are of shared interest to new and young evaluators!
Here are three easy steps for getting involved:
1. Sign up for the TWG: If you are a member of EES, you can sign up for participation in up to three thematic working groups under http://europeanevaluation.org/get-involved/join-ees-today/join-working-group. By signing up for the TWG for Emerging Evaluators, you will help to:
- Build a community: provide an alternative way for communicating and disseminating professional information, nurture new members and help them feel connected to the organization.
- Facilitate opportunities for collaborative research and practice on evaluation: provide a place for sharing knowledge about common and specific evaluation interests, generate and apply innovative ideas.
- Strengthen our knowledge base: represent and bring out the intellectual diversity of the organization, provide an organized means of raising issues to the board of EES.
2. Sign up and subscribe to this forum: Signing up will allow you to write contributions. If you subscribe to the forum, you will get notifications by email whenever new posts are published. This option is also open for non-members.
3. Start participating: We invite you to use the TWG forum actively. Contribute to existing discussions or create new ones. Anything related to the interests of young and new (i.e. “emerging”) evaluators is welcome!
We look forward to your contributions!
Albine & Julia