EES future focus and role – Join the on-line consultation!
The consultation has been prepared by a Task Team that was established at the Open Space session in the EES Maastricht conference in 2016. To inspire contributions the Task Team has developed a framework for the consultation. Riitta Oksanen, EES President, introduces the framework in the video below:
Join us in the consultation – Contribute! First round of consultation 1-31 March 2017.
Discuss more in the FORUM
EES future focus and role
First round of consultation 1-31 March 2017. Share your views on:
What should the EES efforts be focused on?
- Individual, institutional evaluation capacities, enabling environment?
- Links to decision making?
- Links to other disciplines producing evidence and information?
What role should the EES assume to be most useful for its members?
- Should the EES be a convener, knowledge broker?
- Should we aim at standard setting and advocacy work?
- Should the EES be a service provider (mentoring, training, VEPR, etc)?
What EES focus and role adds best value?